Pump up your hair volume with this set of 10 inch clip-in hair extensions. Our volumizer is the perfect solution for women who want thicker, fuller hair. Our 10 inch hair extensions contain 80 grams of hair. They are a great way to get a layered look without cutting your natural hair.
Additionally, these 10-inch sets are great for women with naturally short hairstyles. This is because women with short hair sometimes find it hard to combine their natural hair with longer extensions. The large contrast in lengths can make blending difficult. But with Pro Extensions 10" volumizer, blending your own hair with these high-quality extensions is quick and easy. You will love the seamless transition these clip-on extensions provide, and the freedom and versatility you will have to create a plethora of fun new looks.
The volumizer is 100 percent human hair and is made from a high-quality, Grade A hair. This length can also be used in conjunction with the 14" or 20" sets to help establish layers. Pre-attached clips make the hair extensions ready to wear immediately. A special polymer finish on each clip ensures a comfortable and secure hold while making sure your own hair remains damage free. Because each set of extensions is made from human hair, you can style and dye them as you would your natural hair. You will love the variety of the fun, new hairstyles you can achieve with our set of 10 inch volumizing hair extensions.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Pro Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Pro Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Pro Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Pro Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Pro Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Pro Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Pro Extensions.
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- 10 inch extensions review Review by Lisa
- I purchased the 10 inch Volumizers and I absolutely love them. They look so natural and what a perfect match they are to my hair color. The length is just enough to notice and close enough to not looking fake. These extensions are so great. I am looking forward to my next purchase from pro extensions (Posted on 1/27/14)
- Transformation Review by Ariana
- The 10 inch volumizer is perfect for my thin, shoulder-length hair. I've been struggling with hair solutions for years. These give me a great look without damaging my hair like bonded extensions. Only using one wide piece in the back and 2 side pieces looks terrific; I don't feel them in and I'm getting compliments. People think it's a new "haircut" because they can't figure out why my hair looks so much better. What a relief (Posted on 12/3/13)