Fall in love with our 14 inch, clip-in hair extensions. Made from Grade A human hair, these extensions are a great way to add more body, bounce or highlights. Every set of 14 inch, clip-on hair extensions weighs 90 grams. You will love the capabilities that our hair extensions give you. Whether you're trying to get longer locks or add instant volume, these hair extensions are the perfect solution
Because each set of extensions is made from human hair, you can style and dye them as you would your natural hair. The clips sewn onto each weft make placement quick and efficient. With a polymer-coated finish, the clips stay securely in place without damaging your natural hair.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Pro Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Pro Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Pro Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Pro Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Pro Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Pro Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Pro Extensions.
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- AMAZING Review by Bethany
- I am currently growing out a pixie cut and I looked into getting fusion extensions. After consultations with stylists I was told my hair was not long enough to hide tracks in my hair and this left me extremely discouraged. After some extensive research I found ProExtensions and wanted to try out the clip ins... at first I was skeptical.. I had never used extensions before and I wasn't sure if I would like they way they would make me look. I was COMPLETELY blown away by the extensions I ordered! Not only did I receive my order the next day, the clip ins were my exact hair color and the quality is outstanding. My self confidence is through the roof and I will definitely recommend this website to anyone who asks. (Posted on 2/3/14)
- Great Product Review by Jacinda
- I ordered the 1b 14" standard extensions and they match my hair perfectly. I ordered mine 2 days ago and got them the next day. It was fast, enjoyed the free shipping and even got them for $8 cheeper thanks to retailmenot.com. I am satisfied!! (Posted on 7/19/13)