Our body waves are made from 100 percent standard human hair that is Grade A quality. These sets are professionally used in salons across the country. Each body wave measures 20" long with a total width of 39 inches.
These human hair extensions have a medium body wave, which is great for creating loose curls, or that “beach wave” you’ve always dreamed of. If you like to change your hairstyle frequently, our body wave is a great way to give you the freedom and versatility to create a plethora of fun looks in no time flat.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Pro Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Pro Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Pro Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Pro Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Pro Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Pro Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Pro Extensions.