Pro Fusion is a semi-permanent hair system for those who crave longer-lasting solutions to hair length, volume and style.
Pro Fusion comes with 30 pieces of 2-inch, pre-taped hair extensions. The tape is clear, flexible, double-sided and attached to the base of 100% Remy human hair with an intact cuticle. Each piece is 20 inches long and typically lasts 2-6 weeks.
Pro Fusion can be easily removed with a citrus-based hair tape remover. It is recommended that once the extensions are removed, you wait 2 to 4 weeks before re-applying as this will give your scalp time to rest and prevent hair loss from repeated taping and removal.
Each set of Pro Fusion hair will come with a free tail comb and 4 ounce bottle of citrus solvent for easy removal.
We do recommend that these tape-in extensions be applied professionally and that you allow your hair to rest for 2-4 weeks before re-applying.
Pro Fusion does not go overnight. Please see the Pro Fusion Guide at the bottom of each Pro Fusion product page for more details.
How to Apply
We recommend you apply Pro Fusion with the assistance of a professional stylist. Pro Fusion is not a “do-it-yourself” product. You should also have extension remover prior to placement.
1. Shampoo hair with a clarifying shampoo. Do not use conditioner.
2. Part your hair near the bottom of your head. Leave ample hair below the part to place Pro Fusion.
3. Isolate a 2-inch section of your hair along the part at the left or right hand side of your head.
4. Remove peel away strip from a section and place sticky side down about 1/8 of an inch below the part line. Do not place on scalp.
5. Pull hair extensions and your hair up and secure with a clip.
6. Using a tail comb, smooth hair down on the sticky strip and cleanly remove loose hairs that are not sticking to the strip.
7. Take a second extension piece and remove peel away strip. Place strip on the underside of the section, creating a “sandwich” effect.
8. Continue placing 2-inch fusion “sandwiches” along the entire part until full.
9. Create a new part 1-2 inches above the first part and continue steps 3-7.
10. Use an offset brick-layering placement technique for best results.
How to Remove
- Isolate a section by combing away hair and using a clip.
- Apply hair extensions remover into the seam between the two Pro Fusion pieces.
- Work remover into the seam.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until pieces come apart.