Pro Lace is the latest in clip-in hair extensions. The laced-back wefts in this set of Remy hair extensions allow you to smoothly add more length and volume without adding additional weft pieces. The cutting-edge wefting technique used in Pro Lace allows for additional human hair to be spread out on a wider weft.
The lace acts as a backing to elegantly stack hair wefts along the lace track. This process smoothly layers hair to prevent bunching. The lace texture also conveniently conceals and camouflages clips to ensure a seamless presentation.
Each set of Pro Lace clip-in extensions contains 160 grams of hair - almost double the amount included in a regular set! Pro Lace measures 20 inches long and 39 inches wide.
Pro Lace is ideal for women with thick hair who have had trouble adding length in the past because regular human hair extensions do not match the thickness of their natural hair.
Have you tried hair extensions in the past only to feel they didn’t deliver their promise or were hard to blend because your own hair was too thick? Have you just not had enough hair to achieve that perfect look? Has your newly added length looked sparse near the bottom? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then try Pro Lace today.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
What is Remy Human Hair?
Pro Extensions Remy hair is made from Grade A+ quality, 100 percent human hair. Remy human hair consists of virgin human hair that is free from many of the abuses that most of us put our hair through on a daily basis. Remy hair is treated gingerly throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure you receive a product deserving of Remy grade.
Remy hair has its roots and tips going the same direction to help prevent tangling. Each set is constructed from root to tip in a downward motion. This is the same direction that cuticles lay on the human hair shaft. Maintaining this natural direction among the entire set improves longevity, naturalness, and the ability to be styled.
Remy grade marries the highest quality of human hair with the painstaking manufacturing processes of ensuring every strand follows its natural direction. If you want the best, most natural look when using extensions always purchase Remy grade.
Additionally, each set of our Remy hair extensions is double drawn at the weft to ensure each individual hair is the same length. You won’t get loose pieces or out of place hairs with our double drawn remy hair extensions. When all hair is the same length it’s much easier to blend your hair extensions with your own natural hair extensions. Read more about remy hair here.
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Pro Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Pro Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Pro Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Pro Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Pro Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Pro Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Pro Extensions.
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- happy! Review by Maria
- Love them i like the lace they are less flimsy then others i have had. I died them twice and no hair was lost. Worth it (Posted on 4/18/14)
- I WANT TO TRY THIS Review by diane
- One of my favorite blogs "ooptimistic" got these extensions and I want them so bad!!! She said that they are the best extensions she's ever tried!! I asked if she could do a giveaway but she could so I'm saving up for these omg!! Heard such great things (Posted on 3/25/14)