Our 20 inch clip-in Remy hair extensions are made from the highest quality human hair available. Graded A+ quality, our Pro Premier Remy sets offer you the ultimate opportunity to enhance your appearance in a matter of minutes. Each 20 inch Pro Premier Remy set contains 105 grams of hair. Remy sets are double drawn at the weft for extra security and durability. Also, all hair strands in a Remy set follow the same direction and are the same length to ensure a high quality set free of tangling.
Premium clip-in hair extensions are the perfect solution for those who want longer, fuller hair without the wait. The Remy hair extensions are top of the line and can be easily placed without the hassle of glues, tapes or weaves. Because each set of extensions is made from human hair, you can style and dye them as you would your natural hair. The polymer coating on each clip helps the weft stay firmly in place without damaging your natural hair or scalp.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
What is Remy Human Hair?
Pro Extensions Remy hair is made from Grade A+ quality, 100 percent human hair. Remy human hair consists of virgin human hair that is free from many of the abuses that most of us put our hair through on a daily basis. Remy hair is treated gingerly throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure you receive a product deserving of Remy grade.
Remy hair has its roots and tips going the same direction to help prevent tangling. Each set is constructed from root to tip in a downward motion. This is the same direction that cuticles lay on the human hair shaft. Maintaining this natural direction among the entire set improves longevity, naturalness, and the ability to be styled.
Remy grade marries the highest quality of human hair with the painstaking manufacturing processes of ensuring every strand follows its natural direction. If you want the best, most natural look when using extensions always purchase Remy grade.
Additionally, each set of our Remy hair extensions is double drawn at the weft to ensure each individual hair is the same length. You won’t get loose pieces or out of place hairs with our double drawn remy hair extensions. When all hair is the same length it’s much easier to blend your hair extensions with your own natural hair extensions. Read more about remy hair here.
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Pro Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Pro Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Pro Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Pro Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Pro Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Pro Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Pro Extensions.
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- Exactly the quality I expected after reading such positive reviews. Review by Staci
- I love my extensions. 20" Remy, #613. I will definitely order again! (Posted on 12/22/15)
- Best hair you'll ever find! Review by Livi
- I searched everywhere for hair extensions, did my research on every site, & I finally found pro extensions! I watched all the videos, looked at all the pictures, & decided to order the color ring to get my desired shade. I am ao glad I did! I ordered #160 platinum blonde in the 20 inch Remy! It took a while for me to receive my extensions after I had sent my color ring back. But, I LOVE my extensions! Their so easy to put in, comfortable, & great quality of hair! I wear them every day! They look so natural, & match so well, not many people even know their extensions. If you're worried about which company to order from, don't. Pro extensions are AMAZING! You will in no way be disappointed with these! I'll always order from Pro extensions! (Posted on 6/11/14)
- My favorite brand Review by Morgan
- Pro extensions were the first clip ins I ever tried and I loved them so much. I then decided to experiment with other companies, and after watching a ton of reviews I ordered the Bellami 20 inch hair extensions...HUGE MISTAKE. They were so much money and ended up tangling like crazy and shedding all over the place. I never dyed them or anything, just regular care. The clips were bulky and ended up pulling out some of my hair. I cannot wait to go back to Pro Extensions. They are so light, but not thin. This is the only hair I've had where people legit thought my hair just grew really long. (Posted on 12/5/13)
- Ms Review by charliedew
- 20 inch Remy extensions have added a great volume to my hair. (Posted on 11/19/13)
- Amazing! Review by Kaitlin
These extensions are amazing ! I ordered the 1B Off Black, and it matches my hair DEAD ON! These are my first extensions and I am very VERY pleased with these guys :) These are amazing extensions, and an amazing price!
I will definitely be ordering from Pro Extensions again! :) (Posted on 8/2/13)
- This hair is amazing! Review by Jessica
I just got my 20 inch Remy extensions from Pro Extensions and i love them! they add so much length to my natural hair! and the extensions match my hair color perfectly. They add the length that I needed because I already have really thick hair. (Posted on 7/2/13)