Made from 100 percent Grade A human hair, our 20 inch standard extensions are one of our top-selling products. They are so easy to apply even women with no previous experience can easily place these clip-in hair extensions using a few simple steps. Unlike weaves, tapes or glues, our clip-on extensions allow you the freedom to put in and take out the hair extensions as often as you like.
Because each set of extensions is made from human hair, you can style and dye them as you would your natural hair. The polymer-coated clips attach securely and will not damage your natural hair after prolonged use. Each 20 inch standard set contains 105 grams of hair. Designed to expertly blend with your hair, these fantastic human hair extensions appear natural and are sure to turn heads.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Pro Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Pro Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Pro Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Pro Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Pro Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Pro Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Pro Extensions.
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- GreatProduct thus far! Review by airenne
^ Check out my video
(Posted on 7/15/14)
- Perfect Review by Elizabeth
- I love my new extensions. The color was a perfect match and there was more than enough hair. I didn't even need to use all the pieces and my hair is looking very long and thick. They were surprisingly easy to place and style and you definitely can't beat the price. (Posted on 2/25/14)
- Love this website! Review by Kayla
- I've ordered extensions from here about 2 or 3 times and they've always been amazing! Great price for great extensions. Fast delivery too! They last forever and are so easy to use! (Posted on 12/22/13)
- Enough hair Review by Denice
- I ordered both the 20inch straight and 20in wavy extensions. The shipping is excellent. I have short thick hair, and there is plenty of hair in the package of extensions. I really like both the sets. The length is really long. The color matched my hair really well. (Posted on 11/22/13)
- Love Them Review by Jessie
- I've only had my extensions for a couple days but I really love them. I have a pixiecut, so my hair is super short and they still blend very well. I had to order a pack of the highlight clips in my hair extension color though, because my hair is very thick, but I love them! (Posted on 7/30/13)