Everything you need to add volume and length to your hair is at your fingertips with our set of 24 inch, clip-in Remy hair extensions. Our set of clip-on hair extensions comes pre-packaged with individual weft pieces that allow for quick and easy placement. Because the Remy hair extensions are so versatile, customizing a look specific for your hair is incredibly simple. Graded A+ quality, our Pro Premier Remy sets offer you the ultimate opportunity to enhance your appearance in a matter of minutes.
Each Remy set is double drawn at the weft to ensure each hair is the same length. These 24” inch clip-in extensions are the longest length we have available and make it possible to create a variety of fun hairstyles you were never able to do before. Whether you want an elegant up do’ or a cascade of curls for a girl’s night out, this set gives you the freedom and versatility to get the long locks you crave. Each set contains 115 grams of real human hair that is soft and luxurious to the touch.
All hair strands in a Remy set follow the same direction and are the same length to ensure a high quality set free of tangling. Because each set of extensions is made from human hair, you can style and dye them as you would your natural hair. With a polymer-coated finish, the clips stay securely in place without damaging your natural hair.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
What is Remy Hair
Pro Extensions Remy hair is made from Grade A+ quality, 100 percent human hair. Remy human hair consists of virgin human hair that is free from many of the abuses that most of us put our hair through on a daily basis. Remy hair is treated gingerly throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure you receive a product deserving of Remy grade.
Remy hair has its roots and tips going the same direction to help prevent tangling. Each set is constructed from root to tip in a downward motion. This is the same direction that cuticles lay on the human hair shaft. Maintaining this natural direction among the entire set improves longevity, naturalness, and the ability to be styled.
Remy grade marries the highest quality of human hair with the painstaking manufacturing processes of ensuring every strand follows its natural direction. If you want the best, most natural look when using extensions always purchase Remy grade.
Additionally, each set of our Remy hair extensions is double drawn at the weft to ensure each individual hair is the same length. You won’t get loose pieces or out of place hairs with our double drawn remy hair extensions. When all hair is the same length it’s much easier to blend your hair extensions with your own natural hair extensions. Read more about remy hair here.
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Pro Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Pro Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Pro Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Pro Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Pro Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Pro Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Pro Extensions.
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- WOW! Review by Jennifer
- I bought them expecting the worst, like how are they going to match my hair color, and how my short hair just wasn't going to work with it. I WAS SO WRONG! The color not only matches perfect (chocolate brown), it matched my friends perfect too! My shoulder lengthen layered hair was not an issue. I watched a quick youtube video about placement and ironing before placement and it looks amazing. Several people have said they can't even tell I have extensions in. They are so light weight I can barely feel them. I finally have the long hair I've always wanted, but never had the patience for! (Posted on 10/3/13)