If you want thicker, longer hair without any clips, glue, tape or hassle, our braided tiara hair extensions are the perfect solution! Braided tiara hair extensions are a fun, instant way to get the full head of hair you’ve always dreamed of!
The innovative design of the braided tiara allows you to add additional hair without the hassle or commitment associated with permanent or semi-permanent hair solutions. Braided tiara hair extensions don’t use any clips or bonding agents. Each set contains one large weft of hair that is attached to a strip of braided hair for easy, seamless application. The braided band won’t damage or pull out your natural hair and stays firmly in place all day. Best of all, the braided band creates an instant hairstyle that resembles a braided headband. And, braided tiara hair extensions can be removed anytime you want!
Whether you are going out for a special evening, or just want additional length and volume for daily use and styling, braided tiara hair extensions offer you the versatility you crave.
They can be styled as you would your natural hair, including use with heat and hair care products.
Every braided tiara hair extension is one piece containing 60 grams of Grade A, 100 percent human hair. It measures 20 inches long and 8 inches wide. A 3-inch wide lace-back weft firmly attaches the hair to the braided band.
How to Apply:
1. Simply place the braided band in the middle if your head, creating a “crown” effect. The braid will sit just behind your ears.
2. Next, use a tail comb to pull your natural hair over the back part of the braid so it is no longer visible. Only the top portion of the braid will remain visible, similar to the way a headband is worn.
3. Finally, brush your hair so that it will blend with the extensions and you're done! It’s really that easy!
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- Great option for a change Review by Danielle
- I won a Pro Extensions contest and I chose this as the gift! I liked the look of the braided headband since summer is coming. I chose the 1b. I even did an ombré on the ends and the hair maintained it's look and softness. It has no clips but I think I will add a couple for my security. But I am very happy and excited to rock my new spring/summer look! (Posted on 3/26/2014)