Tips and Tricks - Keeping Extensions Fresh
Pro extensions have the best quality, real human clip-in hair extensions I've ever come across. And trust me, I've tried them all from the synthetic to the stringy and there's not much you have to do to the Pro Extensions besides apply and style. Here are some tricks and tips that will assure your Pro extensions clip-ins look and stay flawless.
Pro Extensions human hair clip-in extensions allow you to add volume, length or a little bit of both to your hair without the commitment, worry and cost of other methods like weaves. They give you the freedom to change up your look whenever you want and they are 100 percent real human hair, so no worries of looking synthetic and fake.
Everyone will be asking you how you got your hair to look so amazing and your friends might be a little jealous
- Apply to clean hair- If you apply your Pro Extensions to oily hair, after a few wears your Pro Extensions will become oily and dirty too and that's not a cute look.
- Treat Pro extensions as if they were your natural hair - There will come a time when you will need to wash your Pro Extensions and they need the same care as your natural hair, so use a quality shampoo and conditioner.
- Blend - Be sure to get the appropriate length and color so that your Pro Extensions will blend with your natural hair and look well, natural! Someone shouldn't be able to look at you and tell that you are wearing hair extensions. If they can, it's probably because it looks choppy or the colors don't match up (If you are using them as highlights that's another story.)
- There are so many possibilities with Pro Extensions because they are 100 percent human hair. You can cut, curl, crimp, straighten or whatever your heart desires. Just make sure you are taking care of them so your Pro Extensions don’t get dull and what I call tumble weed syndrome. LOL!
African American hair
- Most think that people with African American hair are stuck to weaves and wigs, but NOT anymore. I myself have African American hair and I rock my Pro Extensions, but there are some extra tricks that I have to pull out of my sleeve.
- It's best if you have your hair relaxed/permed so that your hair is silky and soft like the Pro Extensions. Then use a comb to part the hair like usual, apply the pieces where you like to add volume, length or both, then take a soft bristle brush and brush your natural hair over the clips and waa-laa! You've achieved a perfect Pro Extension look.
I hope these tips and tricks help you in getting the glamorous, chic, natural look you are going for. With these tips plus the good, high-quality, 100 percent real human hair clip-in extensions Pro Extensions offers, how can you go wrong!? Enjoy.