Taylor Swift, Nicki Manaj and Hayden Panettiere, Selena Gomez, Shania Twain and Miley Cyrus. These are just a few of the celebrities that attended the 2013 Billboard Music Awards. While some of these stars rocked awesome hairstyles and outfits, others failed miserably. Check out picks for best and worst looks of the evening.
Top Three Best
- Taylor Swift: She may have won Top Artist, Top Female Artist and a Top Billboard 200 Artist, but Taylor also scored major points for her blue carpet ensemble. The young starlet wore a stunning electric blue mini dress and gathered her hair in a sleek ponytail with brow-skimming bangs to complete the look.
- Selena Gomez- This young beauty may have lost points for dating Justin Bieber, but she scored major fashion points for her slinky white dress with neon accents. Featuring both a thigh-high and cross-body slit, Gomez opted for a messy up do’ to offset her daring outfit.
- Hayden Panettiere- With side-swept hair delicately accented with white beads, this young star looked chic and polished in a ruffled black dress with a plunging back.
Top Three Worst
- Shania Twain: She may be known for amazing music, but the burnt-out red hair with black roots wasn’t a good look! And her silver-colored dress, paired with the bad dye job, made her look washed out.
- Miley Cyrus- We’re sorry, but we still hate Miley’s short new do’. And we hate her checkered jumpsuit even more.
- Nicki Manaj- We’ll give her props for her amazing red dress. But the hair is awful! No one should go platinum blonde and not keep up with their roots.