This look is simple, quick and easy. I used all drug store make-up, so this look is also inexpensive, yet still looks glamorous enough for Prom!
- First, I started off using a primer by NYC (Shade 684) so everything would stay on all night without running.
- Then, I used my favorite liquid foundation by Rimmel (Match Perfection in 130 True Ivory).
- I then filled in my brows with a dark brown color, from an NYC brown eyes palette.
- Then I completed the face part by using a blush from my Khloe's Kardazzle fullface palette (Khroma Beauty).
- Next, for the eye part, I once again used my Khloe Kardazzle palette and used a tan and gold (glitter) shadows and applied it all over my eye lid. I then applied a dark brown on my brow bone to get a simple, natural, smokey eye look.
- For the eyeliner, I used my all time favorite liquid mascara from NYC. I also did a simple, easy winged eyeliner.
- Lastly, to finish this look off I used my Lash Accelerator mascara by Rimmel.
Now for my hair, it was quite simple. I just used my 20 inch Remy ProExtensions and curled them using a 1/2 inch barrel!