Always wanted the beach-blonde hair and bronzed skin of your favorite stars? Check out these sunless tanners that complement any new blonde do’.
- Hollywood hair that’s chic, stylish and easy to maintain
- Glowing, sun-touched skin that complements a bold hairstyle
- Dull color that needs a pick-me-up
- Winter-white skin that needs a warm glow
No worries! Borrow some tips from the stars for hair and skin that complement your own natural beauty – without spending hours (or hundreds of dollars) on stylists and products.
Kate Hudson, featured on Belle Vita Fashion Blog
To get the beachy look, consider a temporary hair dye. These let you experiment with lighter colors without permanently damaging your hair. Plus, they are way more affordable than visiting your favorite salon month after month to touch up roots! If you need to add some length to get the beach waves of Blake Lively, consider using some clip-in extensions that add length and match you new hair color! Clip-in extensions can be used regularly while protecting your hair from long-term damage.
Now, to get that sun-kissed glow, check out these Pro Extensions-approved sunless tanning products:
1. Famous Dave’s Moisture TanFamous Dave’s Moisture Tanner gives you a warm summer glow while actually smoothing and improving your skin! Because it’s full of rich emollients (moisturizers) like aloe vera, sesame and jojoba oil, your skin will be softer, healthier and more glowing after you apply it. This product is so successful that the original formula has been on the market for over 12 years.
2. The Tan Towel
If you’re longing for Taylor Swift’s long blonde curls, try coupling long blonde extensions in shades of honey and rich blonde with a subtle touch of sun (or even something darker). Tan Towel makes it easier than ever to get just the tan you want.
Tan Towel makes a variety of skin care products, including a self-tan towelette that you can use on hands, face and body. The results are impressive and eliminate the need for goopy lotions and gels.
3. Jergens Natural Glow
Jergens has long been a standard household lotion, and with their line of Jergens Natural Glow lotions, they’re becoming a household self-tanner. Jergen’s high-quality formula results in healthier, smoother skin as well as a natural-looking tan that complements your long hair extensions, highlights or new light Hollywood hair style.